Hannecard invests in lab development
As laboratory research, analyses and testing are playing a vital role in the creation and improvement of new solutions, Hannecard France has expanded its laboratory and invested in new state-of-the-art equipment, including a DSG (Differential Scanning Calorimetry) machine, a TGA (Thermo Gravimetric Analysis) machine and an IR (InfraRed) machine.
Those equipment are complementary and have allowed Hannecard to increase even more its level of expertise in different areas of analysis:
- Thermal behaviour of our coverings and raw materials.
- Molecular constitution of our materials
- Control and qualifications of our productions
- Phenomena of migration / pollution / aging of our coatings following their operation at our customers
- Kinetic crosslinking of our materials and thermal conductivity