Technical Sales Advisor
- Represents Hannecard with dignity by applying an appropriate sales culture.
- Organizes the sales network and customer database and updates it. Searches for new potential customers using available opportunities.
- Recognizes the customer's needs, advises an appropriate technical solution using a Hannecard product or service, presents the offer according to the company's standards and checks whether and how it has been considered. He conducts trade negotiations.
- Maintains constant contacts with current and potential customers of the company.
- Enters complaints into the system on behalf of the customer, informs the Customer Service department and the Quality Manager and coordinates the flow of information in this regard, while maintaining the principle of caring for the good of the company.
- Reports visits and contacts with clients according to procedures and templates applicable in the company.
- Plans work according to company standards, keeps a record of the work plan and updates it on an ongoing basis in the Outlook calendar.
- Prepares annual sales plans.
- Ensures the availability of information about the company's products and services on the market. Distributes promotional materials to potential customers of the company, providing contact details of Hannecard.
- Monitors competitors' activities, their market position and their products.
- Collaborates with Customer Service to provide the best customer service.
- Participates in promotional events (e.g. trade fairs).
- In the absence of a representative from another area of Poland, he is ready to take over the care of clients from that region.
- Works in consultation with superiors, R&D and marketing departments to implement new company solutions by: researching new sales markets, promoting new solutions, monitoring the company's market position.
- Performs other activities resulting from the position held at the request of the superior.
- Education: higher technical or commercial degree
- Fluency in English
- Fluent knowledge of German (for a person working in eastern Germany)
- Driving license. B
- Experience: at least 3 years in a sales position on the B2B market
- Competencies: conscientiousness, self-discipline, accuracy, consistency, analytical thinking, ability to work under pressure of time and results, resistance to stress.
- Number of visits to customers (current and new) and other sales meetings
- Number of new contacts/potential customers
- Sales result – turnover and its progress
- Timely reporting
Direct reporting in the scope of:
- Administrative to the Hannecard Director for Eastern Europe
- Commercial to: Hannecard Director for Eastern Europe, Commercial Director at Hannecard Polska, Director of the Hannecard Group.
- Cooperation with the Customer Service department in the Hannecard Polska structure.