Production Engineer (Ohio, USA)
We currently are looking for a full-time Production Engineer in our Barberton, Ohio, USA facility
What does the job entail?
After a training of 3 to 6 Months in the European plants you will move to the USA as an expat for a period of minimum 3 years, prolongable in mutual consent.
The Production Engineer is responsible for supporting the Production team. The ideal candidate will have excellent technical skills and be capable of supporting multiple projects with competing priorities. Attention to detail, excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment is necessary.
What do we expect from you?
- Supporting the Production Team
- Development, implementation and improvement of production planning and forecasting processes
- Provide transparent and proactive communication to Customer Service and Sales teams regarding delivery times and progress
- Sourcing, management and evaluation of suppliers
- Lead best practice deployment within the HRC operations
- Provide engineering support for production team
- Develop and lead continuous improvement practices
- Leading procurement at best practice levels
- Leadership of the logistics team/suppliers
- Providing technical insight and solutions to customers as well as to production teams.
- Working together with the entire operational team to achieve an optimal service rate and formulate improvement proposals with regard to the organization, working method and tools used
- Document management
- Additional duties as required
- Master in Engineering, preferably Electromechanics.
- Production Planning, Optimization and Prioritization skills
- Knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies i.e. Bottleneck analysis
- Process design, review and improvement
- Can work well with customers as well as within the production department and other various departments of the company
- Experience with polymers would be a plus
- Organizational skills: works autonomously and responsibly
- Communication skills: good listening skills (customers, colleagues, etc.)
- Personal skills: involvement, timeliness, stress resistant, flexibility, team player
- Remuneration according to profile and experience
- You will join a growing international company
Interested? Send your resume to: email@example.com